Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Treat day + Seven wants.

If you read this post, you would know my new rule about eating sweets during the week. Now that it is Friday I may spike my glucose levels and enjoy my favorite treat on the planet: ice cream. My lovely husband sat there and laughed as I just about peed myself with excitement. (I told you I have a problem)
Since we are housesitting for our friends in Dubai, they have a delicious ice cream place about a 10 minute walk away. It is conveniently located right next to Wagamama's. MMmmm good. It's called Marble Slab. It's just like cold stone pretty much, but when it's your only sweet for the week, it tastes like it came from Heaven.

Are you going to have a treat day today?
What's your favorite treat?





Seven wants.

1. For it to feel like the holidays in the Middle East.
2. For my three-day week to fly by even faster so Justin and I can be on our way to Jordan!
3. To fly home for 2 weeks and spend as much time with my family and friends as humanly possible.
4. I have two options here: To be able to eat as much Marble Slab, Reeses, and homemade cookies and not gain a single pound. OR: For my taste buds to change and I would magically like all vegetables. Including onions.
5. To get a muscle up by Christmas.
6. That my family and friends would be healthy and healed of all their illnesses, scars, and pains.
7. That I would stop trying to plan out each and every aspect of my life and know that God's plan is so much bigger than what I could even dream of. To know that He always has my back and won't ever leave me or forsake me. Amen.

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!