Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Our trip to Cyprus.

I'm playing catch-up with my posts since I never did any posts of my travels last time around! We're going waaaay back to last December (can't believe December is just around the corner!) to my trip to Cyprus. We had a small break/long weekend at school, and Kaylee and I wanted to get in some travel. Justin had to work, so he stayed at home, and we went by ourselves for our first solo travel of the year. 
We didn't fall in love with Cyrpus, but we did enjoy our trip! Especially because it was a lot cooler there and they actually had chai tea at Starbucks ;) ha! We stayed with the sweetest, and most helpful people in their guest bedroom. She even made us grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch :) We drove on the opposite side of the car AND on the opposite side of the road. It was WEIRD. Kaylee...did...well :) 
Hope you enjoy some of our travel pics!
Until next time...

GOD BLESS!

Kay's first time at the wheel.





We got to see the tomb of Lazarus. I got goosebumps, it was so amazing.





Our favorite day, we traveled up to the Troodos Mountains where there was SNOW!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!