Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's been long enough...

I have been such a bad, bad blogger.
It's been months since I have actually blogged, and even more months since I have posted them consistently. Our lives have changed so much, and this is my way of coping with change. I have to write it out. There are so many things on my heart, and I forget what a great tool blogging is for me.

I don't even know where to begin! We are enjoying Arizona right now, the weather is beautiful! In the lower 60's in the mornings and gets up to the high 60's the rest of the day. I am ready to be bundled in that Oregon chill, but for now, this is nice. It's getting colder by the day so I am can't complain!! 
Teaching has calmed down a bit. Okay, a lot. I feel so much better knowing that I am in full swing of things. I feel much more confident about what I am doing and what my expectations are, so that has made my life have so much less stress. The things I can complain about, I can't change, so you just gotta learn to deal!
We are missing home like crazy. Literally counting down the days until Christmas Break with family and friends. I can't wait to squeeze my favorite little man, which is not so little anymore! He is growing way too quickly! Alisha, tell that boy to slow down, would ya! I can't wait to hug my family and to make many memories with my friends. Christmas time is just the best. And we all gain 10 pounds. Whatevs. That's what resolutions are for!

Just stopping by real quick to give a quick recap. I will be posting soon, so keep your eyes open. 
I'm baaaaaack! :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!