Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Summer in Winter.

Thank you Prophet Mohammed's mama for making you be born on this day so we can have a 3 day weekend! YAHOO!
The weather right now is incredible! I mean high 70's, low 80's with a cool breeze and no clouds in the sky. It's absolutely beautiful. We took full advantage with a few of our fellow Burn Roomers and we had a picnic in the park. It was NOT paleo. We took a walk on the beach for a bit and enjoyed the sunshine!
I made some yummy treats for the picnic and I am so happy to share one of them with you! I just ask for one thing in return! My wonderful friend Carmen, gave us a very sweet thank you gift! A CROCK POT! In this crazy place, she found one! So if you have any simple ideas/recipes, I would love it if you shared them with me!

Our awesome view in the mornings! Sunshine by 10 am :)


Strawberry/Applesauce Muffins (click for the recipe)
I used whole wheat flower instead of all purpose, but upped the baking soda a little bit and they turned out great!


An afternoon sesh at The Burn Room pre picnic! (Showing off my new shin skins from the hubs)

Us girlies on the beach!


A beautiful Summer day in the middle of Winter!
Hope you're having a great end to your week!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!