Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The teacher is the student.

Now that I am an experienced teacher and all, there are many things I have learned from my kiddos. I would like to share my new found wisdom with you. You know, just in case you decide to switch careers and move out to the Middle East to teach. 

1. If one person has to go to the bathroom it automatically sets off a light bulb to the other 24 kids that have to go to the bathroom.
2. Your kiddos will never call you by your real name. It's Miss.
3. Stickers are like gold.
4. Glasses are called eyes.
5. A Nutella sandwich is a "healthy lunch".
6. You will always have boys named Abdulla and Mohamed in your class.
7. If you do not follow through with a punishment, they will keep doing it. Over. And over.
8. Mr. Bean and Shaun the Sheep are the best shows on earth.
9. Over 500 kids in a enclosed area in the Middle East heat is never a good situation.
10. A bake sale consists of who can bring the most Dunkin Donuts.
11. Kids are freaking HILARIOUS.
12. The lights are "opened" and "closed" not turned on.
13. They win their opponent, not beat them.
14. If you make into a song, they will understand it.
15. Anything made out of sugar is called sweets.
16. No matter where you are in the world, there will always be kids that capture your heart.

Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers to the weekend for us! BOOM!

God bless!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through the GFC Blog Hop, and I'm so happy I did! Your blog seems so cute, and I love this post--kids are seriously the best... and so hilarious! That's amazing you're teaching out in the Middle East! I can't wait to read more about all of your adventures!

    I'd love it if you followed me back! You can find me at:
    What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog! I am so glad you are here! New follower on What's In a Name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "Stickers are like gold" lesson. That's so true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!