Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy October!
 
I hope you enjoy the crisp air, change in the leaves, candy corn, sweaters and boots this month! I will still be wearing shorts, flip flops, and tank tops for the next 2 months until we leave for Germany for Christmas! WHAT!? Oh yea, post on that later:)
For us, this month will bring a Crossfit Throwdown at The Burn Room (hubs is on a team), hopefully some pumkpin carving, a visit from Justin's friend Dink for a few days, our trip to Jordan for EID break, moving into our new apartment much closer to work and Dubai, Mat Kearney and The Fray concert at our first Sand Dance, and lots of memories made!
Now that I think about it, we have a jam-packed month, but I can't wait!
Hope your first day in October is great!
 
 
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!