Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

My wants and dreams.

I want to be a great wife.
I dream to be an inspiring photographer.
I want to spend more time making my blog better.
I dream of being healthy and being the best Crossfiter I can be.
I want to be a wonderful teacher that reaches all my kids.
I dream of owning a bakery that serves healthy and delicious treats. 

I feel I am torn in so many different directions. I want to be a gym rat that lives and breathes Crossfit. I want to enjoy the food I love and eat lots of chocolate. I want to take a photography class and take beautiful pictures. I want to learn more about technology and make my blog better. I want to be a better teacher that utilizes all the resources that are out there. I want to cook and bake all day and give my food to people to eat and enjoy. 
I feel I am half-doing everything in my life. There is not one thing I am completely 100% committed to. Of course, I teach everyday, Crossfit 5-6 days a week, bring goodies to work every Monday, and take pictures and blog when I can, but sometimes I want to just give ONE thing my all. 
I know I blame a lot of it on being overseas and not being completely in my comfort zone where I can do certain things, go certain places that I know. I can't print off worksheets at school, I can't drive to Walmart to get anything and everything I need, I can't do crafts or decorate the house, just to move in a few years, I can't bake if we are in a hotel for 3 nights out of the week. I can't, I can't. Bla bla.
I can continue to trust in God that He will put on my heart what He wants me to do. He will wipe away the desires I shouldn't focus on and make clear the ones I should. I am blessed to be able to do the things I CAN. I can do Crossfit with all my limbs attached. I can go to work everyday to try to give my best with what I have. I can bake and cook for my husband and others at work to bring them joy. I have an awesome camera that I can take some good pictures with. 
My life is good. Sometimes, it's just hard to see past the fog.

What are your wants and dreams?



God bless!

2 comments:

  1. hey Cass..i love this post, you're aspiring to be happy and grateful no matter what and i admire that...best xxx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!