Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

10 Day You Challenge.

I have seen this little challenge going around the blogging world and I thought it was about time I joined in on the party. I figure this would also be a way, for those that don't know we well, to get to know the person behind the words. I am so grateful that you are reading my blog and I hope you stay awhile :)
10 secrets is going to be made into 10 things you might not know about me. Because we all know, secrets don't make friends.

Ten Secrets:
1. I am weirdly left handed. And by this I mean I write, eat, drink left-handed. I do everything else: bat, throw, golf, cut with my right hand. Not ambidextrous, I write like a 3 year old with my right hand, that's just the way it is.
2. I am obsessed with frozen yogurt places. And if that's not available, ice cream. I will eat froyo on my death bed.
3. My favorite outfit involves sweats, a long sleeve Nike, and UGG boots.
4. I could watch Food Network all day.
5. I can back squat 1 1/2 times my body weight.
6. I wish that my Pinterest boards would come to life.
7. I have been to 5 continents and plan on going to 6 out of 7. Justin says if I go to Antarctica it will be by myself.
8. Justin and I have just recently incorporated vegetables into our diets. #momsproud
9.  My future house will have a. fireplace b. an island in the kitchen c. a big backyard
10. I have a personal relationship with my Lord and Savior and I am so blessed to be His child.

Hope I didn't bore you too much! Just finished work (on a Saturday- stab to the heart) and am relaxing, taking the night off from the gym, watching Food Network and eating chocolate. BOOM hahaha!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!