Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day Two.

Nine loves. Oh this will be so stinkin easy.
 
1. Jesus.
 
2. My husband. So freakin' much, it's insane.
 
 3. French vanilla froyo with rainbow sprinkles.
 
4. Crossfit. Seriously. Do it.
 
5. Laughing. I love people that can make me laugh.
 
6. Cooking and baking. Hence the nickname at work, Betty.
 
7. The Holidays. October-December is my hearts happy place.
(except when I'm abroad and nothing makes me miss home more)

8. The internet. Blogs, Pinterest, fb...etc. Ok mostly just those 3.

9. My friends and family. I miss them so much. I have the greatest friends in the entire world and the most supportive, caring family I could ask for. I am so blessed.

Well, there you have it. I don't love anything else in the entire world besides what's on this list.

KIDDING :)

That was actually hard, because I love so many things, it was hard to pick 9!
Tomorrow's post will feature our one-day weekend concert! Stay tuned :)

I heard it's starting to rain at home... not lying when I say I miss that a little bit! Ok, a lotta bit!

God bless!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!