Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sun and brunches.

I was so happy when I woke up this morning to find that: 
a. I could breathe out of my nose. 
b. I could swallow with only minimal pain. 
and 
c. I actually felt like eating a meal.
It was a great feeling! After a whole week of feeling like complete poop, I can finally see healthy on the horizon! Yahoo! 
With this good news we decided that after a few episodes of The Amazing Race and Grey's Anatomy (omg by the way!) we would go relax for a few hours by the pool. It has gotten really HOT lately and we know it's not going away. We were comparing it to a light switch. Last week we were saying, "I can't believe the weather, it's still pretty cool out." Then BAM one day, the heat wave. The switch. And I couldn't be more ready to go home to some good, clean, fresh air!
We soaked up some quality rays and now are getting ready for our drive up to Dubai! One of our friends Ciara is having her birthday brunch/dinner tonight up in Dubai so we are all getting dressed up to go to that! I am excited to get back into real society and have some good laughs with some great people. 
We're going to stay the night up there so we don't have to make another drive back up tomorrow when we go to The Burn Room for our WOD's. I am SO incredibly nervous super excited to get back into the gym after doing absolutely nothing for a complete week. Oh body, be good to me. I can tell you I think I might have a heart attack. I hope Justin knows CPR. 
I'll try and take some pictures of our night, I am sure it's going to be a good one :)
Hope you are having a great end to your week/start to your weekend!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!