Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama's.

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama's out there. Superman, superwoman, chef, nanny, nurse, chauffeur, coach, chaser of bad dreams, the moms of the world need to be praised.
I wrote my mama a sweet little poem for Mother's Day, here's how it goes:
Dear Mom,
The distance between us is very big,
if I were in China, I'd ask you to dig.
I miss your cooking, especially french toast,
but our mommy/daughter days are what I miss most.
Though I am here and you are there,
I can still feel your hugs and the way you care.
It won't be long until we are no longer apart,
Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you with all my heart.



I have many moms across the globe. Ones that have taken me under their wing and given me care, just like a mother would. Mother's are a straight up gift from God; a heaven sent. They are to be cherished, loved, and appreciated. Tell your mom you love her today if you can and be grateful she is in your life. 


I would also like to make a shout out to my incredible mother in law. She has become such a close person to my heart, and I am so glad she is apart of my family as I am hers. Love you Mama Pat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!