Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful girls and tons of food.


On Friday, I went to my second brunch in the UAE for our dear friend Ciara's birthday. There were so many beautiful girls there, but only some with beautiful voices. These girls love to sing! It was a quite a fun night! Justin ate about a horse and a half and I about died when I saw the giant pasta bar. We stuffed our faces (we seem to be doing that a lot lately) and left with our bellies full and hearts happy. 

We knew that we would be back up to Dubai on Saturday for our workouts, so our friends Ikaika and Amanda let us stay at their place! We love them. We woke up and skyped back home, did a little shopping at The Mall of The Emirates and then met Brian and Caoimhe at The Burn Room for our WOD's. It was my first day back in a whole week and I was dying for air. My lungs were just not that used to working so hard lately! But, I made it through my mini WOD of 250m row, 50 double-unders, 40 front squat at 65#, 30 hand release pushups, 20 wall balls, 10 pull ups RX, and ended with another 250m row.

We also saw The Avengers after we showered and ate again! Man, we love to eat. It was such a good movie! I am glad it lived up to the hype. I would definitely go see it again. 

Here are some pics from the lovely brunch! The blonde bombshell is the birthday girl!



 The Beautiful Birthday Girl!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!