Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pretties from Pinterest♥



Ok, most of you know (especially my husband) my 
love
 obsession with Pinterest. I think it's the greatest thing ever invented! I can, and do, spend hours and hours browsing through everything I think I am going to make, the meals Ithink I am going to cook, and the outfits I think I can put together. Honestly, I think I have made probably 5 of the meals I have pinned, bought two of the pieces from the style board, and haven't made one single thing from my DIY board. HA! (I know you think I am so pathetic right now!)
So, just because it's Tuesday (hump day for us Abu Dhabians) and only two days until the weekend; here are some pretties and lovelies to send you off!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!