Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

beauty and NO breakdown.

If you read yesterday's post, you would know that yesterday I had a bit of a breakdown. The reason for this was almost 100% work related. Well, I think my kiddos read my post, because today was a totally different day! Thank you Jesus!
Since we are reading the fable story Stone Soup, after our weekly spelling test, I brought in some ABC soup, a pot, and a hot plate and I cooked it right there in class. The kiddos each had a little cup filled with their ABC letters while we watched a clip of Stone Soup online. Perfect start to my day! :) The rest of the day went well, and it included many hugs, shoulder massages (oh yes), and hand kisses. All in all my class was preeeeeetty good to me today.
We have some fun things planned for the weekend which include: a double date that consists of a giant bowl of chips and salsa (all to myself), a quick trip up to Dubai for Crossfit The Burn Room (we're bringing a newbie!!), and lots of movies, sunshine, and relaxing. I have been waiting 5 days for this much-needed weekend! I hope you all are having a great week!
I also plan on making this, over the weekend!
God bless!
WOD:
Morning: 30 min run +
50 squats, 25 dips, 10 push ups
Evening:
50 sit-ups
50 double unders
50 sit-ups
50 walking lunges
50 sit-ups
50 burpees
50 sit-ups
Time: 12:43

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day! A perfect start to a great weekend! AWESOME time on the workout! Wao! You killed it! See you bright and early x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!