Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Save the date: {Emily & Craig}

I love these two love birds. They asked me to take a few photos of them for their Save the Date card to send out to future guests. The one they chose was my favorite! Here are just a few:

(Don't mind the car in this one...)



And this winner is...


Craig and Emily are two of our closest friends here in the desert. Emily is one of the sweetest (and fittest!) gals you'll ever meet and Craig compliments her so well. Craig is a MMA fighter and Justin's secret lover (shhh). We always have such fun with them and it kills me to not know if we can make it to their wedding! (Who knows where we'll be) But I am so glad I got to take a few pictures of them! Love you guys!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!