Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The best is yet to come.

I can't wait for this weekend! We have such fun things planned! Not only do we have Thursday off work (It's the Prophet's birthday) but we also have quite the agenda.
On Thursday my friends Emily and Amanda and I are having a pinterest party. I am so excited, I can't even wait. We are going to make some delicious healthy snacks and make some adorable crafts for the holidays. I'm seriously screaming with excitement!
Friday night is Craig's fight night #2! I think this time I'll be a little more relaxed. His first fight I felt like a protective mama bear and was afraid I would cover my eyes the whole time. Now that I know it's his second time in the ring and I know what a (I am trying to think of another phrase than Bad A but I just can't) he is, I think I will enjoy this one a little more! :)
Saturday we are celebrating Thanksgiving a week early with our friends/family in Dubai. Emily and Craig are hosting it at their new place and it is a perfect setting to our second Thanksgiving in the UAE. We are going to STUFF ourselves. For some, it will be their first Thanksgiving, so we want to give them a good 'ol USA time. This means a big turkey and a ton of desserts. My mind is going crazy as to what I want to whip up in the kitchen! Any ideas?
I am so thankful for this time we get to spend with friends. I love all the memories we are making. And a huge shout out to my girl Em who is making me enjoy the holidays much more this year being away from home :)
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!