Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Holy WOW. I can't believe I finished my first year of teaching. I made it through the stress, craziness, tears, laughs, smiles, wanting-to-quit-my-jobs, long nights and early mornings. I can just say one thing about this year: I survived.
I always knew I would learn more about teaching in my first year than almost any other year. And I did. I learned way more than I ever thought I would. I can guarantee next year, I will be better. And the year after that and after that. 
There are definitely students I will miss. There are definitely students I will not. Both of these groups made me into a better teacher and in the end, I am grateful for this year. I will never forget this year.

Here is our end of the year partay! It was wild. 
Enjoy!!



















1 comment:

  1. You are too cute!! What an accomplishment, lucky kids! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!