Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Ramble On A Tuesday.

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything in almost a week! And I know you have just been dying to read my next post because I have so many readers... oh wait...maybe that is just in my fairytale I have of my blog.

Well, I will just give you a short version of everything that has been going on lately.
Bare with me.
  • Crossfit Intensify took FIRST at the Crossfit Games Regionals and they will be flying to CA this summer to compete in the games. SO PROUD! Click to watch the weekend highlight video.

  • Funfetti cookies were made. They make you instantly happy. I even brought a few to work and my food critic Stuart ate some. He agreed.

  • We decided that we will also be joining Crossfit Intensify in CA this summer, which was our original plan, but we could just not miss our beloved team kick some major buns.

  • I watched my first cooking video from PaleOMG and I about died at her dance moves. Her recipes and blog are amazing.

  • Justin's birthday is in a few days and his present arrived in the mail a couple days ago! It turned out great and I can't wait to give it to him!
  • Another thing I want to tell you, but I have to wait a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I skyped with my BFF for an hour and got some much needed laugh-girl time in. She cracks me up even when she's sick! Love you Mama!

  • Justin and I celebrated Memorial Day yesterday by doing Murph. 1 mile run. 100 pull ups. 200 push ups. 300 squats. 1 mile run. 40 minutes and 34 seconds later, drenched in sweat from the million percent humidity, I was pooped! I slept like a baby last night.

  • I still have 2 ucler things in my mouth, 1 is healing finally, but the one under my tongue in hurting like a (something terrible) and I seriously want to cut my tongue off. I can't eat a meal properly (it took me 15 minutes to eat a granola bar), gives me headaches from straining my mouth so much, and is painful to talk. I could use your prayers please.

  • Let's look at this week's forecast: 100, 101, 108, 105, 106. Oh really? You want some of our sunshine? HAVE IT! It's so stinking hot here!! 108+humidity=I'm not going outside.

  • And the best thing of all! 22 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!! And 37 days until we are home! I can't wait...can you tell? :)
God bless!!

Murph Aftermath:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!