Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali.

Tomorrow we leave for L.A.!!!
We are so excited here at the Ahrens household to get on the plane and start our Crossfit Games adventure! Our Intensify team headed out early yesterday morning, got a buttload of gear from Reebok and are preparing for one of the biggest events of their athletic careers. How exciting!
Justin, Pat (mil), Kelli (sil) and I will get on the plane late tomorrow night and make our way to Cali. We have our supporter faces, tank tops, and sunscreen ready for the 3 days of sunshine, sweat, and memories. 
We will keep you updated via facebook and I'll try to post some pictures on here as well!

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Be praying for Crossfit Intensify as they pour out their hearts during competition. We love you CFI!

God Bless!


2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via Rustic Living and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog. I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am so glad you found me! Welcome :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad you are here!